More threads by Rich Owings

Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
784
Solutions
1
Reaction score
546
A few months ago I added some products to a client's GMB listing, adding UTM tracking codes. In the first month, I was able to see a number of clicks reported in GSC, but now it is reporting no clicks for the past year. The UTM code is still there and has not been removed. Is anyone else having this issue?
 
A few months ago I added some products to a client's GMB listing, adding UTM tracking codes. In the first month, I was able to see a number of clicks reported in GSC, but now it is reporting no clicks for the past year. The UTM code is still there and has not been removed. Is anyone else having this issue?
Nope. Mine is working fine.
 

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU

Our Brands

Back
Top Bottom