More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a client who's GMB was suspended recently. The client thinks it's because the new (3 months old) website has the wrong address in the footer (someone had transposed the address number).

I would think that this would be highly unlikely especially since the listings overall are in very good shape, they have consistenly subscribed to moz over this time period.

I can't think of what might have caused the suspension, but, I don't think it was the address error. Am I wrong?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
It definitely could be the website. I'd update the site and apply for reinstatement.

Reaction score
wow. I'm shook. How many times have I added the address in the footer, but, thought it would do nothing at all.

Thanks Joy,

Reaction score
quick update: Details are sketchy but, it seems that a duplicate GMB may be the cause for suspension, as opposed to the wrong address.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

QRCode

QR Code
Top Bottom