More threads by pauieee

pauieee

Reaction score
A client of mine wanted to rank his other business, but he doesn't want to provide me with a physical address for the said business.
Already told him that GMB required an actual address. Now he's nonstop asking me why his listings (GMB and other directories) are not being indexed.
Is there any way to index those listings without an address?

Does he realize that his address doesn't have to be publicized anywhere if his business provides services to a local service area and not at the home address?

You're right. He knew as I have already mentioned about hiding the address. His business is luxury car rental and most of his transactions are done online and through phone. Thank you so much for your response! I will remind him about this one and maybe he will reconsider.

You're right. He knew as I have already mentioned about hiding the address. His business is luxury car rental and most of his transactions are done online and through phone. Thank you so much for your response! I will remind him about this one and maybe he will reconsider.
Look what happened to my business. I was on the 3 pack for a long time with my old address, i verified my listing with my new address and hide it because I serve my clients to their location, right after my position dropped all the way to the bottom. What the h..!! Now I don’t know if I should go back again to show my address.

Look what happened to my business. I was on the 3 pack for a long time with my old address, i verified my listing with my new address and hide it because I serve my clients to their location, right after my position dropped all the way to the bottom. What the h..!! Now I don’t know if I should go back again to show my address.

Thank you for sharing this @RICKDO. It's been proved that listings with a verified physical address are more likely to rank than those without. But honestly, we did not encounter any problem like this when it comes to hiding business addresses. Maybe it's best if you show your address again, pretty sure you can get back on track.

Last edited:
It's been proved that listings with a verified physical address are more likely to rank than those without.

I've never seen any evidence of that.

@RICKDO Perhaps searcher location and proximity were responsible for what you were seeing.

Thank you for sharing this @RICKDO. It's been proved that listings with a verified physical address are more likely to rank than those without. But honestly, we did not encounter any problem like this when it comes to hiding business addresses. Maybe it's best if you show your address again, pretty sure you can get back on track.

I would like to see the proof of this. Thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom