More threads by lmiele

lmiele

Reaction score
Google Ads is requiring advertiser verification for a couple of our medical practice clients. What did you choose, since healthcare/medical/all obvious variants are NOT shown on the list of industries?

You're required to specify your industry but the list itself is pretty bizarre overall.

The only even remotely plausible choices are:
Small business
Pharma & biotech
Prof & trade assns

I guess we'll go with small biz, but any other suggestions/solutions welcome!

Solution
Hi Imiele!

Thanks for posting on the forum. I too would go with small business. Unless your client is a pharmacy, marking them as "pharma & biotech" may raise red flags with Google forcing you to go through more steps to comply with Healthcare and medicines - Advertising Policies Help

According to Advanced Verification policies - Advertising Policies Help the only industries that need to Advance verify are locksmiths and garage door companies.

So it's interesting that Google is asking to verify couple of your medical practice clients and not others. Are all of the clients needing to verify in a specific specialty of medicine (such as pharmacy)?
Hi Imiele!

Thanks for posting on the forum. I too would go with small business. Unless your client is a pharmacy, marking them as "pharma & biotech" may raise red flags with Google forcing you to go through more steps to comply with Healthcare and medicines - Advertising Policies Help

According to Advanced Verification policies - Advertising Policies Help the only industries that need to Advance verify are locksmiths and garage door companies.

So it's interesting that Google is asking to verify couple of your medical practice clients and not others. Are all of the clients needing to verify in a specific specialty of medicine (such as pharmacy)?

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom