More threads by ozzytradie

ozzytradie

Reaction score
Hi Experts,

So I have a google business profile for my business and it was recently suspended for 1 month while I was waiting for it to be reinstated.
It was finally reinstated six days ago, and just now it has been suspended again (zero changes made to the profile).

Is this a case of my competitors attacking my business?
Also do I need to wait another month for it to be reinstated or can I just reply to the last reinstatement thread?

I really need your advice on this as it's getting me so stressed :(

Reply to the original reinstatement email and tell them that you were suspended again, they should be able to reinstate you quickly.

Reply to the original reinstatement email and tell them that you were suspended again, they should be able to reinstate you quickly.

I replied as per your advice and they actually got me back up within 2 days, But the kicker is, it was up for only 3 days and now has been suspended again 😂

I really dont know if I should laugh or cry right now. These people continually attacking my business is crippling me as a person.

I replied as per your advice and they actually got me back up within 2 days, But the kicker is, it was up for only 3 days and now has been suspended again 😂

I really dont know if I should laugh or cry right now. These people continually attacking my business is crippling me as a person.

Maybe there is something in the listing that is causing an automated flag?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom