More threads by MarianoF

MarianoF

Reaction score
Hi all,
I hope you can help me. Google had reinstated my listing after six days suspension, but when I search by the name of my listing, another of my other listing comes out. Also, I used to rank for many keywords in the three pack but now all gone. Any idea about what can I do to go back to normal?
My listing is Era Health Doctor Melbourne CBD and here is my business profile
Cheers

This has happened to us on many occasions since we have two businesses at the same address but no defining suite number so Google pulls the listing or merges with another sister property. We are finally in the early stages to remedy that with a including verified US Post Office approved suite numbers. ;)

Google will tell you you will need to optimize your business as a lot of that SEO love put into the business seems to be stripped. If we do a specific search for our business, our sister property pops up. Yes, odd that even putting the proper name in quotes doesn't pull up your business and part of that might be where you're "searching" from at the moment.

Copying your business name from your post and pasting into Google search, yielded me: Era Health Dentist Melbourne. I'm from Seattle, Washington USA

Thank you, Jimmy. On Friday Google suspended my listing again and yesterday Google reinstated. I asked them what is going on and they said that it was a technical issue. Still, I have not recovered my rankings but today when I searched Era Health Doctor Melbourne CBD, it appears.
Cheers

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom