More threads by nickanson

nickanson

Reaction score
It simply reloads the listing panel but still shows the changes as recommended. When I reload the entire dashboard, nothing has changed. This only is happening for a few listings, one of which is a multi-listing business with dozens of listings. The others it is occurring for are not nearly as big and some are single-location establishments. It seems to be somewhat arbitrarily determined, so maybe it's just a glitch that will get resolved soon?
Should I contact G Support or would it be best to simply overwrite the changes with something else and then--in cases where the change Google suggested was actually appropriate--re-adding its suggested changes 24-48 hours later?

Solution
When that message appears (which is ALWAYS the case for some of the wheelchair attributes), you have to do the matching edit manually instead of clicking "accept". Note that Google will NOT let you reject them anymore. They will change it back over and over and over again, even when it is patently false.

If you get the blue loading bar and then it doesn't work, you just need to click "accept" again. One or two tries usually is enough.

If you get the red "google edits" dot with no visible edits to accept or reject, I can't help you. I have about 20 accounts with that problem.
It simply reloads the listing panel but still shows the changes as recommended. When I reload the entire dashboard, nothing has changed. This only is happening for a few listings, one of which is a multi-listing business with dozens of listings. The others it is occurring for are not nearly as big and some are single-location establishments. It seems to be somewhat arbitrarily determined, so maybe it's just a glitch that will get resolved soon?
Should I contact G Support or would it be best to simply overwrite the changes with something else and then--in cases where the change Google suggested was actually appropriate--re-adding its suggested changes 24-48 hours later?

I forgot, it also shows this notification which specifically says in is unable to save the edit.

not able to accept changes.jpg

When that message appears (which is ALWAYS the case for some of the wheelchair attributes), you have to do the matching edit manually instead of clicking "accept". Note that Google will NOT let you reject them anymore. They will change it back over and over and over again, even when it is patently false.

If you get the blue loading bar and then it doesn't work, you just need to click "accept" again. One or two tries usually is enough.

If you get the red "google edits" dot with no visible edits to accept or reject, I can't help you. I have about 20 accounts with that problem.

Solution

Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom