More threads by Linda Buquet

Could be as i am not expecting them removing the local pack completely? That can be really strange right? - It seems it goes off and on, as last time i checked the pack was there and now, i am checking Plumber Los Angeles, and it shows now

I need to leave for rest of day/evening. Hope Google does not kill the pack again while I'm gone. Will check back in late tonight.

I just got back in a was a little nervous about checking. But I still have packs, so YAY!

Linda it might be a complete update, as when i logged in to my Business G+. Interestingly i found the page un organized, like it did not load completely, I tried it couple of times by refreshing the page but it did not go away so i am guessing that could be an update. There is an update which is focusing on mobile friendliness correct? so that might be it

No the mobile update won't happen til 4/21 and that won't affect desktop. Everything I was checking today when the packs were gone was on desktop.

Plus organic and SERP display updates are totally different and separate from any GMB updates that affect your dashboard or page.

I think i just said the same thing. mobile friendly websites so the update will focus on websites which are friendly for mobile and still i believe when they update their platform things can happen to search results unless you are in touch of google's technical team directly.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom