More threads by Linda Buquet

I'm still seeing the local pack for the few search terms I did. With and without geo.

Crap now I see what Gyi was seeing.

No Fing packs at all. TOTALLY gone??? :mad:

Both FF and Chrome!

Local Search Pack Disappeared? 04/01/2015

Anybody experiencing the same? NO Local Pack, nothing, just organic and ads!

ANYONE?

I might have skimmed through this thread too quick, but what locations are you working through? Any locations or specific IP's? I'm still seeing local packs

No Maps Section?

Is it possible to have no maps section for certain businesses in certain cities?

I ask, because I just did a search for dentist in a town of 17,000 and no maps section.

Re: No Maps Section?

Is it possible to have no maps section for certain businesses in certain cities?

I ask, because I just did a search for dentist in a town of 17,000 and no maps section.

Mike we've been discussing in this thread so moved your post here.

Re: Local Search Pack Disappeared? 04/01/2015

Anybody experiencing the same? NO Local Pack, nothing, just organic and ads!

ANYONE?

Mike your started a new thread too.

We've been discussing in this thread so moved your post here.

I'm seeing NO local pack for terms like "Los Angeles criminal defense attorney" and "Los Angeles criminal lawyer".

I'm seeing NO local pack for terms like "Los Angeles criminal defense attorney" and "Los Angeles criminal lawyer".

Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney is one of the 1st I checked. Have checked a bunch since, all over. NO PACKS!

FYI all - I just emailed my Google contacts. Let you know if they tell me anything I can share.

Just checked again and packs are back for me now. :)

(But many have reported off and on packs.)

Are they back for you too??? Fingers crossed!

I am in Ottawa Canada and we are still getting maps show up in search without using a geo indicator in the search bar

Guys, No April's fools , it again disappeared! LINDA you have any thoughts?

Packs are still showing for me, Mike B and others. And we asked Google but no word yet.

They've been off and on for some since yesterday so maybe just buggy and they are working on it.
That's what I hope anyway!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom