More threads by NexstarNickR

NexstarNickR

Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone have any early indications on how much they expect the cost of Local Service ads to rise now that bidding is in place? We have many companies asking about what they should be budgeting for next year, so I was hoping to get some indication of how much more they might need to pay to keep lead volume steady.

Any initial data people have would be quite helpful!

Hi @NexstarNickR

We're trying to source some information for you - there's not a lot known yet with this in regards to home services because it's so new. Leads for lawyers went to bid-model a few weeks ago but not necessarily enough time to amass a decent amount of data to make a solid determination.
Stay tuned :)

This vary depending on the vertical and market but I would expect highly competitive ones to increase by 2-2.5x

Thank you, Tom! I'll keep an eye on it from my side as well to see what our numbers look like as the nationwide rollout comes next week.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom