More threads by Fskaff

Fskaff

Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a glitch or something? I updated hours for mine and some clients for the upcoming easter holiday and I got mine and another suspeneded?

This just happened to us as well. Updated our Easter hours for two locations and both got suspended. We're in the process of doing the reinstatement request, but something is really going on here. We've never seen this and we have over 100 locations.

I went through my sites trying to figure what i did wrong and I really don't have anything? So I don't get it ? Never had this happen.

I came up with the only thing I can think of is I had a GMB map embeded on the site? don't know if that goes against terms of service?

I came up with the only thing I can think of is I had a GMB map embeded on the site? don't know if that goes against terms of service?
That would not be the cause. If either of you run into issues with your reinstatement request definitely post a thread at the Google business profile forum and add your case ID there.

Round about the same time my profile had been marked as Private.
After updating hours a few times on the profile; on serp page while logged in shows ok but on another browser still showing as Private. 3 days now.
On Maps it look ok.

Have you guys looked on both Maps and Search page?

That would not be the cause. If either of you run into issues with your reinstatement request definitely post a thread at the Google business profile forum and add your case ID there.

I thought this was the right forum? Guess i am not to sure where to go then bud.

We used the special hours feature and marked Easter as closed and Memorial day as open. How long does it take Google to respond to a reinstatement request? We did follow up with a reply to the email we received after filing the reinstatement request as their guidance suggested. We'll have to take the next step as you recommended and post on the Google Business Profile Community Forum.

We used the special hours feature and marked Easter as closed and Memorial day as open. How long does it take Google to respond to a reinstatement request? We did follow up with a reply to the email we received after filing the reinstatement request as their guidance suggested. We'll have to take the next step as you recommended and post on the Google Business Profile Community Forum.

I have not heard a thing from Google.

The last one I submitted took 6 days. I don't know if they fixed the backlog yet.

We just got one of two accounts unsuspended. But now it appears that any change we make to any account results in a re-verification. I uploaded a video to one of our accounts yesterday and today we have a re-verification notification. Another account that was newly verified last week, now is asking us to re-verify even though we've made no changes to that account. At this rate, I don't want to do anything in GBP for fear of getting suspended or having to re-verify.

We just got one of two accounts unsuspended. But now it appears that any change we make to any account results in a re-verification. I uploaded a video to one of our accounts yesterday and today we have a re-verification notification. Another account that was newly verified last week, now is asking us to re-verify even though we've made no changes to that account. At this rate, I don't want to do anything in GBP for fear of getting suspended or having to re-verify.

I got nothing from nobody and am more than likely going to get fired from my client.

Sorry to hear this. A similar thing happened to me a while back. I updated something small and I got suspended. It took 2 weeks to get it back. Now I am extremely cautious about touching anything. If they wanted more engagement, they need to tweak their suspention-happy AI.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom