More threads by Vickyboli

Reaction score
The business address in the GMB profile is located properly: https://www.google.com/maps/place/STEVE'S+SATELLITE+SERVICE,+INC./@36.3568476,-92.3459966,18.08z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x87d1decf4ed5498d:0x7deb7a6217c5f21b!8m2!3d36.3571317!4d-92.345515

However, if you type in the same address (2429 Hwy 62 E, Mountain Home, AR, USA) in Google Maps, the pin is located elsewhere. I have a Google maps widget in my website, so this is affecting my business deeply.

I have suggested edits to the address multiple times, but the issue remains.

What can I do?

I submitted the question to the Google Community multiple times in the past months and I have not received any answers just yet.

Send me the URL of the post you made at the Google Maps forum and I will send it to someone to look at.

That doesn't work for me. But it looks like that was a GMB Forum post? I am suggesting you post at the Google Maps Forum since this is an address issue and not a GMB issue.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom