More threads by karendauncey

karendauncey

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has seen this before, I am in Australia and when I search for Carmel Distillery, I get a Google Maps result as normal and then 2 seconds later the map changes to a grey box and when I zoom out it's in the wrong part of Australia (not the centre of Australia as I know this was a bug last year. 2 businesses in these results are SAB and one has a location but I've not seen this cause any issues before.

When I first search

1648611311542.jpg

Few seconds later

1648611195280.jpg

There have been issues like this recently when at least 2 of the 3 results are service-area business profiles. I know Google was aware of the issue.... looks like it's still a problem. I am able to replicate the issue on searches as well. I'll pass it along to make sure they're aware it's still happening.

There have been issues like this recently when at least 2 of the 3 results are service-area business profiles. I know Google was aware of the issue.... looks like it's still a problem. I am able to replicate the issue on searches as well. I'll pass it along to make sure they're aware it's still happening.

Thanks so much, appreciate your reply.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom