More threads by officialryguy1

Don't forget to also edit the "Room Details" section at the top (I almost missed that)...

1565712726315.png

Just to come back on the google post part of this thread that @Rich Owings @Margaret Ornsby mention earlier

I'm seeing it too. Unfortunately it is a glitch. If you try to add a post on that listing, you'll get the message "Sorry, posts are currently not available for your business listing."
Got half excited myself for a sec...

I am now seeing posts more visible than they were before for hotel listing and without the error message, However I am unsure weather there is still an issue as once you open the below pop up you are unable to close it without refreshing the whole page , do we still think its a bug?
1565878164579.png

Does anyone know were I can get a full list of categories that are available in GMB after this most recent update

Has anybody had issues with the GMB API when it comes to Hotel attributes? Since the new interface in the dashboard rolled out, we are no longer seeing any attributes associated with the hotel (or any hotel related) business categories. The API still returns a 200 OK response, but gives a null value for available attributes.

Still works as expected for all other business categories. Haven't been able to find any documentation about updates to the API aligning with the dashboard UI. Any thoughts or help?

Thanks!

Krystal Taing told me yesterday that there is still no bulk or API access for it yet.

Has anybody had issues with the GMB API when it comes to Hotel attributes? Since the new interface in the dashboard rolled out, we are no longer seeing any attributes associated with the hotel (or any hotel related) business categories. The API still returns a 200 OK response, but gives a null value for available attributes.

Still works as expected for all other business categories. Haven't been able to find any documentation about updates to the API aligning with the dashboard UI. Any thoughts or help?

Thanks!

Hello @mikesupple

We are also seeing this for the clients that a categorised as hotels we can not make changes to the hotels specific categories from this update yet though the hotel specific categorises through the API today at the start of December

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom