More threads by ganapathy

ganapathy

Reaction score
If we open Our GMB listings it is blank and all are disappeared. Please see the screenshot below.
Could you please check? Is there any Google updates have been applied?
GMB disappear.PNG

I'm having the same issue and got similar alarming reports from users of my plugin. I believe its a bug on Google's end. The locations are still there, but only if you filter by "Verified".

CEhOhwUFoP.png

I'm seeing this too this morning! 😱 . I'm guessing it must be a bug - I can still access the GMB dash for all of my clients when I access via the SERP, just click on any of these to access the dashboard for that profile:
1573728750981.png

I contact Google My Business support and they confirm that theres a bug worldwide.
They are working on this, though they couldn't tell me how long it will take to be back to normal.

They just told me they didn't disappear they are "invisible". And as well, when they fix this problem, every listing will show up with no suspension or any other problem.

Yes, I also face the same issue but next day its resolved and appeared all listing in the GMB dashboard.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom