More threads by fatihmerte

fatihmerte

Reaction score
Hello Dear My Friends
i have a problem i open a gmb account this is inside rent a house sector. My problem is when i resarch on google i dont see that location bussiness but if i resarch maps.google.com i can see here. What should i do can you give me a little info
i wait your good news thank you very much

FYI I can see it on search. Is this the listing in the 3-pack here?
1612387931696.png

Hi @fatihmerte, like @Colan Nielsen and @raellovepie I can see the listing too. Did you mean that your website does not appear in the organic results?

Also, FYI and as far as I know, holiday rentals are not eligible for a Google My Business profile. I was surprised when I found out, as I come across thousands of rental apartments, holiday villas, etc for accommodation searches on Mallorca.

It seems that they were allowed years ago but they are currently not eligible, although it is very easy to create the listing and even Google offers several category options.

It is also true that it is relatively easy to remove those listings GMB profiles, we are quite successful in removing spammy listings.

Screenshot_2021-02-05_at_08_27_32.png

Some thread's on the GMB Forum, but you will find plenty if you search.
How can I get my holiday property listed when you search " Accommodation Casterton" on Google?
Why are holiday cottage businesses ineligible for Google My Business?

I think Google has an issue/contradiction with their policy as holiday rentals are eligible to appear in Google Travel and I think that the only way to be listed is by having a GMB (but I'm not 100% sure). It would be great to have some feedback on the matter.

Screenshot_2021-02-05_at_08_36_01.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom