More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, Google suspended our business right after the video verification call. I have new signage and updated utility bill proof but they are not responding to the original thread. I also submitted a new appeal and I haven't gotten an email at all after I did that. I'm not sure where to go next. Please help, thanks!
I submitted to the google support forum before I had this new documentation Google not responding to reinstatement appeal - Google Business Profile Community
Gutter Shutter of San Antonio
14309 Toepperwein Rd Suite 406
San Antonio, TX 78233
ID : 9710989908100632494

Front Door with New Permanent Sign.jpg

Attachments

• December 2023 Statement of Account.pdf
    150.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IRS bill with Ste number, Address, Chris's name, company name.pdf
    358.2 KB · Views: 97
I will start by saying ther is a policy not to post here to get help on the forum. Next, I bet it's the window sticker that is blocking the reinstatement, as it's not permanent.

I will start by saying ther is a policy not to post here to get help on the forum. Next, I bet it's the window sticker that is blocking the reinstatement, as it's not permanent.

Hi, I already made a post in the forum but just linking to it to make sure if someone was to direct me to the forum that base would already be covered.

Hi, I already made a post in the forum but just linking to it to make sure if someone was to direct me to the forum that base would already be covered.

You are breaking the rules by linking to your help forum thread.

Hi, Google suspended our business right after the video verification call. I have new signage and updated utility bill proof but they are not responding to the original thread. I also submitted a new appeal and I haven't gotten an email at all after I did that. I'm not sure where to go next. Please help, thanks!
I submitted to the google support forum before I had this new documentation.
Gutter Shutter of San Antonio
14309 Toepperwein Rd Suite 406
San Antonio, TX 78233
ID : 9710989908100632494

Front Door with New Permanent Sign.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom