More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a method to download Views and Clicks for multiple locations? Thank you.

Hi
Using API it is possible, or another easy way is to product like GMB briefcase download this report.
Thanks

You can do it from the GMB dashboard. Just go to manage Locations, check the ones you want and then you'll see an Action button. Choose Insights.

Hi Rich, I started there but that's not the solution. When I select multiple locations then select Insights, my options are Discovery Insights, Photos and Phone Calls. None of these reports include Posts Views and Clicks. It seems I can only obtain this information by viewing each individual location. I was hoping for some automation/efficiencies. PS, not an Agency account.

Carolyn,

FYI. Right now we believe that Google has a known issue with the structure of their API for Post reporting of clicks (views is working). We are trying to work with them to update the API so that this is more universally available.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom