More threads by lancemoore22

Reaction score
I have several clients' local Google products that have disappeared from search results.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

Hi Lance, I checked a handful of examples and the products are still there. In your examples are the products still in the GMB dashboard?

The categories affected are for pawnshop and golf cart dealer. I double-checked and the products are still on the dashboard. The products for the golf cart dealer are back today!

It's likely a technical issue. Usually when Google tinkers with one feature in the knowledge panel it impacts other features. I saw this today so something is going on with the KP.

I added products yesterday for a client, and yes, they were put into the G Post section right away as pics.

I don't know if this is the same thing, but I have a Used Car Dealer that had the 'Product' post type available for a long time. I have listed several cars as products, and they showed up in Google Maps under a 'Products' tab.

In the last week or two the 'product' post type is no longer available. And, in Google Maps, that tab no longer shows either.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom