mborgelt

We have been spending some time studying Google's review metrics and know they use some sort weight system for reviews but I have never seen a company with a 5-star rating, even when they have all 5-star reviews until I looked at this business:

2015-02-20_13-27-44.jpg

This business has one 4-star review and they are still pulling a 5-start aggregate ranking. Can anyone provide some insight as to what is going here? Thanks!

2015-02-20_13-27-44.jpg

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
but I have never seen a company with a 5-star rating, even when they have all 5-star reviews

I have a 5 Star rating and all 5 Star reviews: https://plus.google.com/113358377118440631404/about

But I know that's rare. The only reason I do is because I don't think I have reviews anywhere else.
If I did it could water down my ratings.

I wonder if that company just has so many good reviews everywhere else that the one 4 star is not enough to bring their average down?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

LocalU.org

Google Product Exert

Top Bottom