More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Wordfence: Introducing Gravityscan
by Mark, WordFence
May 16, 2017

Wordfence has been one of my "absolutely install first" Wordpress plugins for a good few years now. Today, they just announced a new FREE malware scanner for your website, not just for Wordpress but for ANY type of website: Wordpress, vBulletin, Xenfore, Joomla, HTML, whatever you have.

This morning I am incredibly excited to introduce you to a project that the Wordfence team has been working on for almost a year. A few moments ago we officially launched Gravityscan.com, a malware and vulnerability scanner that works on any website.

Gravityscan is free. You don?t need to install any software to use it. Simply visit https://www.gravityscan.com/ and enter your website URL. Then hit the ?Launch Scan? button and Gravityscan will start examining your website to find out if you have been hacked, or if you have any security vulnerabilities. Go and run your first scan now!

Read more...

I checked it out, pretty nice if it does what it says on the tin.

If they had a pricing plan that let you upload a CSV file with a bunch of domains and do bulk scanning, I would be interested in that, as I have compiled a list of tens of thousands of local business websites and it would be a great way to start a conversation.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom