ABran

Reaction score
I have a client in the spiritual sector looking to increase DA through guest posts.
They don't currently have a list of websites that they can guest post on. In your opinion what is the best option?

A) Find where their competitors have been guest posting based on backlinks in AHREFS then use Hunter.io to find emails if necessary
B) Sign up for a guest posting service that lists hundreds of sites that accept guest posts. If so, which service can you recommend?

If you have any other options I would be open to them. Very interested in hearing your feedback and thanks in advance!

dgrunited

Reaction score
I have a client in the spiritual sector looking to increase DA through guest posts.
They don't currently have a list of websites that they can guest post on. In your opinion what is the best option?

A) Find where their competitors have been guest posting based on backlinks in AHREFS then use Hunter.io to find emails if necessary
B) Sign up for a guest posting service that lists hundreds of sites that accept guest posts. If so, which service can you recommend?

If you have any other options I would be open to them. Very interested in hearing your feedback and thanks in advance!
You may try this simple Google Search Operator. Just play around with the "words in quotes" to suit your requirements.
"guest post" + "fitness" + "write for us"

Krystal Prior

Reaction score
I would start by looking for lists that have already been curated by someone else as this will save some time. For example, you can Google something like spiritual guest post list and that will give you sites like this: FRESH List of Spiritual Blogs and Websites for Publishing Guest Posts. Then you will want to go through each site on the list to see if they are relevant to your client's business.

You could also manually look for sites in the spiritual sector that accept guest posts. Use search operators that include a keyword relevant to your client's business. For example:
"spiritual" + "guest post"
"reiki" + "write for us"
"meditation" + "contribute"

Another option is to look for blogs/sites in the spiritual sector that are relevant to your client's business. There are many sites that do not openly advertise that they accept guest articles but are open to posting great content if it's relevant to their readers. You can search for "meditation blogs" or "best spiritual blogs" and put together a list of ones that you want to go after. Reach out to each and offer to create a piece of content that will be helpful for their audience.

Eoghan_MFeed

Reaction score
If this is a local business, I would look at highly authoritative sites in that local market too. E.G. Local governments business highlight blog, neighborhood news and form partnerships with other popular local businesses and cross promote.

AidanSEO

Reaction score

There are pro's and con's for each option.

A) This option is more time intensive, because you have to sift through backlinks and then conduct the outreach and content creation yourself. However, dealing with the sites directly generally results in a cheaper price.

B) This option is faster, and more convenient. All you typically have to do is select your niche, provide the URL and anchor text you want used, and the rest is taken care of. The price tends to be higher though per link. Though, another benefit is that you may be able to get placement on blogs/sites that you otherwise wouldn't.

For example, I've found link placements by competitors on blogs which provide no contact information, so these sites are either part of their own private blog network, or they are blogs specifically created for listing on outreach sites and placements can only be purchased through that avenue.