More threads by nickanson

nickanson

Reaction score
We've recently noticed this when dealing with one of our bigger clients with a lot of locations, for whom we've been updating their Q&A's for a few months now. This has only just recently happened the past couple of weeks, and there seem to be more instances of this bug this week than there were last week (though it isn't happening to all their listings).

When logged into the Google accounts managing/owning the client's listings, the Questions and Answers button brings up this "No questions are currently available option."

alpine issue 1.png

It lets us ask a question, but as soon as we do it disappears. Both the newly added questions as well as questions and answers we've done in the past (at least most of them) show up in search when not logged into an account associated with the client's listings and allows users to utilize the feature.

Hey Nickanson,

I haven't noticed or heard of that issue occurring at all. You might want to ask about it on the Google Forums so one of the PE's can report it to Google. They might have a fix for it.

Thanks,
Andrea

Nick - I've been seeing multiple reports of this from client sites and from a number of folks in GBP Facebook groups.

Same behaviour of being unable to create question or variations like able to create a new Q&A question but then unable to respond to it.

Certainly seems like something's borked - I'd wait it out for a couple of days before investing any more time in the issue (aside from reporting it).

Nick - I've been seeing multiple reports of this from client sites and from a number of folks in GBP Facebook groups.

Same behaviour of being unable to create question or variations like able to create a new Q&A question but then unable to respond to it.

Certainly seems like something's borked - I'd wait it out for a couple of days before investing any more time in the issue (aside from reporting it).

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, in my case, it has been going on for multiple weeks.

I'm experiencing this too. I posted questions yesterday to a client's GBP through the account that manages their profile, and am unable to see them, unless I look at the profile from an account that doesn't have access. I checked to see if I could answer them using Google's API, and the questions didn't show up there either. Was going to wait a few more days before I posted it in the community forum.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom