More threads by Bnelly

Bnelly

Reaction score
so over the past year for whatever reason, our ad rank has been dropping, and people are ranking higher than us with worse reviews less years and business, etc. so I called Google multiple times and they tell me all different things but the most recent thing they're saying is we missed too many phone calls which yes we have missed a couple phone calls here and there because we're on the phone with other customers, but they said the only thing I can do is make a new Google account and answer the calls more frequent. So that's what I'm doing. Has anybody tried this and have you ranked higher?

so over the past year for whatever reason, our ad rank has been dropping, and people are ranking higher than us with worse reviews less years and business, etc. so I called Google multiple times and they tell me all different things but the most recent thing they're saying is we missed too many phone calls which yes we have missed a couple phone calls here and there because we're on the phone with other customers, but they said the only thing I can do is make a new Google account and answer the calls more frequent. So that's what I'm doing. Has anybody tried this and have you ranked higher?

Hi! We are facing the same challenge and have been put in LSA jail for missing a couple of calls. Has your new account resolved your problem? Are you ranking higher with the new profile? Thank you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom