More threads by Nicolae Juravschi

Reaction score
Hello. Is there any proceedure how to recieve link for all chain location for our company if we have 536 loaction on Google map?

Solution
Hey Nicolae,

You could set up a branded keyword search in the Whitespark Local Rank Tracker tracking in all the zip codes where you have a location, then our tool will pick up all your profiles and display them in the Google Business Profiles tab. Then you could just export the list to a spreadsheet which would include a link to the Google Maps listing for each location.

Bonus #1: it will find duplicate and rogue listings that you don't even know are out there.

Bonus #2: You can also use it to track keyword rankings! haha
Hey Nicolae,

You could set up a branded keyword search in the Whitespark Local Rank Tracker tracking in all the zip codes where you have a location, then our tool will pick up all your profiles and display them in the Google Business Profiles tab. Then you could just export the list to a spreadsheet which would include a link to the Google Maps listing for each location.

Bonus #1: it will find duplicate and rogue listings that you don't even know are out there.

Bonus #2: You can also use it to track keyword rankings! haha

Solution
I’d be happy to help you get set up. We can create your campaign for you from a spreadsheet of your locations. Much easier than adding them one by one in the UI. Email me at darren@whitespark.ca if you’d like me to do this for you.

Not sure if this is completely what you are after, but its pretty quick to find out how many locations are part of the chain.

The chains API endpoint (although deprecated still works) will give you all websites associated with the chain and the total number of locations in the chain. Here is an example

Markup 2023-06-08 at 19.05.47.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom