More threads by FatSniper

Reaction score
Hi, I have a couple placements in need of adjustments but I cannot figure out how to fix them.

Brownbook.net
merchantcircle.com

I already have a yext.com account and while I know they cover brownbook.com, it appears a previous SEO must have outsourced this particular rogue brownbook to a manual VA.

As for merchantcircle.com -- not sure.

Any ideas?

FYI, the titles are stuffed with keywords. :-/

Thanks!

If you have Yext, can you use their duplicate suppression feature or are there things preventing you from doing that?

Possible to re-claim the rogue ones manually?

I've never worked with Brownbook or MerchantCircle support, so I really don't know how time consuming that might be. Just throwing out a few ideas to learn more about where you're at.

Hi Eric,

Yes, I was able to contact Yext and they nailed down Brownbook and Merchant Circle directly.

Just wanted to add: synup sucks big time. Yext -- hands down.

Neither Brownbook or Merchantcircle have replied to support requests in a very long time.

There are a few ways to deal with that stuff still but they are getting more and more difficult to work with.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom