More threads by standenman

standenman

Banned
Reaction score
After regular appearance in the 3-pack in Dallas Fort Worth for social security disability attorneys for many months I find in the last few weeks that I am completely out of the 3-pack, and way down in the "more Places" google maps rankings. Yet I continue to be no. 1 in organic just under the 3-pack for most "disability attorney" type searches! I practice only social security disability, but an attorney search with that term gives me tons of lawyers in Google Maps, including plenty of lawyers who make no claim to social security disability practice. Any advice?

I'll answer my own question. Today it appears, using Chrome incognito mode, I am back in the 3-pack. More evidence, perhaps, to the thread I have been hearing that google is playing with local pack placement a lot now.

I'm still seeing fluctuations like crazy in local. For 1-2 weeks, a ranking for a key term will drop a bunch only to see it go back to normal. I haven't researched it other then seeing some posts here lately but I agree, there must be algo tweaks or testing being done.

If it happens again, feel free to list your business name/phone number and I'd be more than happy to take a look.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom