More threads by Yeep

Yeep

Reaction score
Hello, can I please get some help with moving (2) appeals along? I submitted my appeal on July 1 and they are still in the 'Submitted' status. I have never waited more than 24 hours for an appeal to be lifted.
What happened: I changed the business category on (2) of my client's listings and was flagged for suspicious / deceptive content. The change I made was to make the primary category 'Hand surgeon' and the secondary 'Orthopedic surgeon'. (they were previously flipped but this change made better sense for the business). This caused the suspension.
Can anyone with any Google connections help me?
Many thanks.

Hello, can I please get some help with moving (2) appeals along? I submitted my appeal on July 1 and they are still in the 'Submitted' status. I have never waited more than 24 hours for an appeal to be lifted.
What happened: I changed the business category on (2) of my client's listings and was flagged for suspicious / deceptive content. The change I made was to make the primary category 'Hand surgeon' and the secondary 'Orthopedic surgeon'. (they were previously flipped but this change made better sense for the business). This caused the suspension.
Can anyone with any Google connections help me?
Many thanks.

They are in a backlog of 7-10 business days for the first appeals, probably because they pulled agents to go through the locksmiths 6 months backlog

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom