More threads by Joey Abna

Joey Abna

Solutions
Reaction score
Working with an RV Park that has a Google Booking Ad box appearing on the listing.

1651077324632.png

The only Category being used on the listing is RV Park. The business also appears in Google's Hotel Search feature. Other RV Parks in the area also show in Google Hotel Search but none of those listings have the booking widget above appearing on the GBP profiles.

Our RV Park does not have any Hotel Attributes available in the Dashboard so I really don't know why the listing is being treated like a hotel in the map pack.

Thoughts on how to get rid of the booking widget?

Solution
I wonder if it's the same issue as this person was having?

Solution

Thanks for sharing the Apartment Complex thread. That lead me down the trail of doing an address search which lead me to a Trip Advisor category page of top RV Parks in the Geo. That page has a title tag and attributes for geo+hotels so I think we have found the culprit.

Thanks also to the hotel guru @timcapper for the response in the Apartment Complex thread.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom