More threads by wehrlse1

wehrlse1

Reaction score
Hello! My team and I are trying to determine the frequency that we should be creating Google posts! Does anyone have any recommendations? We were doing once a week, but we aren't sure what we should actually be doing for data purposes.

I have a giant study on this coming out soon! Most business types probably don't need weekly posts unless you have a lot of new promotions to share. I'd say monthly is sufficient for most business types but it can vary based on what type of business it is.

Awesome! I am super pumped for the study! Now that posts don't expire, we figured it was time to revamp the post strategy. I did want to ask if you think monthly would be sufficient if we have a large dental clientele base? I know that industry is super competitive!

Yeah, I'd say for dentists monthly is fine. Use offer posts and make sure the photo has a call-to-action. Pushing sense-of-urgency also works best for dentists (ex: "same-day appointments").

Post justifications (the little snippets in the 3-pack) last for 60 days so if you want to highlight more than one thing (ex: dental implants, teeth whitening etc) it might make sense to have a few posts a month - one on each service type.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom