More threads by antonio.seododoando

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I would like to know if there is any article or statistics recently published where has been measured how many clicks is getting the More Business >> button which gets to Local Finder later.

I can see lots of studies that talk about click trought rate for the local pack top 3 results and so on, but no one shows how many clicks % can get this button.

Hope your replies.

Thank you,

Antonio

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-21 a las 11.53.05.png

You mean this button? I think this information would be hard if not impossible to get since it's proprietary to Google. Local Map CTR studies can be done by people who have access to business listings and GSC seeing how many clicks vs impressions they get on their profile or website. No one but Google has that data for the More businesses button (as far as I know).

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.36.01 AM.jpg

SEMrush might have something like that as part of their recent Zero-click study. Or at least they have the capacity to make a similar test.

"More business" clicks would be rolled into the 9% "other google clicks" category, but presumably the vast majority of searches had no local pack, so we can't get any insight from the study as it was released.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom