More threads by jaywilner

Reaction score
We have 8 locations in the metropolitan area with standard business hours. However, we have alot of special hours/holiday hours. For example, we are open one day a month on Saturday but that depends on location. Another example, we are usually open on Thursday and Friday but the first week of April we are closed those days.

I can see no way of adding in the Apple Business Connect interface. I see a section called 'Special Hours' where you have two choices:
- Custom Hours - where you select from a prepopulated list of custom hour names but no ability to specify dates with those hours and
- Temporary Hours - where you can select a date range and then add the special hours for that date range but that doesn't allow you to show days you are closed.
- screenshots:

I attach screenshot of what we did on Google My Business to add all those special hours under their 'holiday hours' feature. We'd like to do same thing in Apple but i doubt we can:

Screen Shot 2023-02-20 at 12.29.37 PM.jpg

Solution
Hi @jaywilner, unfortunately the lack of holiday/seasonal hours functionality has been a weak spot with Apple for at least 5 years. Regrettably, Apple still has opted not to include this much needed feature in its new iteration of Apple Business Connect. Just to be sure, I logged in to take a look and still no way to do this. Only suggestion I have is to submit a support request for enhancement. You can do this when logged into Business Connect (on a computer), then click on the little circle with your initials in the lower left hand corner, click Support, then Contact Us. Maybe if enough people ask for this enhancement they'll add it :).

Capture.JPG
Hi @jaywilner, unfortunately the lack of holiday/seasonal hours functionality has been a weak spot with Apple for at least 5 years. Regrettably, Apple still has opted not to include this much needed feature in its new iteration of Apple Business Connect. Just to be sure, I logged in to take a look and still no way to do this. Only suggestion I have is to submit a support request for enhancement. You can do this when logged into Business Connect (on a computer), then click on the little circle with your initials in the lower left hand corner, click Support, then Contact Us. Maybe if enough people ask for this enhancement they'll add it :).

Capture.JPG

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom