More threads by Brian - TGL

Brian - TGL

Reaction score
I tested this on 5 individual reviews in my Local Guide account that were not being shown publicly, at the recommendation of @Colan Nielsen but I wanted to make sure it was something that people could see easily firsthand (the solution was a little buried in an ongoing thread):

I just recorded a quick video that shows how quickly I was able to correct this issue on my own reviews:

So you got it to show up by just adding to it? I've had people try deleting things before and that doesn't always work.

I am going through the share links in my reviews and looking for stragglers that I didn't notice previously were not showing.

I just found another one for a provincial park and went to the share link:

I added a little bit of text at the end "$11/night in the winter." clicked post, and refreshed the share link that was still open in a browser that was not logged in to that Google account and it was visible again, with the same link:

That would be an interesting audit tool actually, to be able to be able to scrape all the shared review links in a Google Account and return the ones that have "This review is no longer available." on the page.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom