More threads by EricTan

EricTan

Reaction score
A year ago, a customer left a 2 star review about the quality of my food, and after that when I posted something on a food related group on Facebook, this same customer decided to leave comments there telling people to 'go elsewhere with better standards'. It is not difficult to click on her name and find out who she is - a business owner at another F&B establishment. When I called her out, she came back to the Google review and updated the rating to 1 star and updated the review saying I witch-hunted her down.

If that's not enough, she even hurled personal attacks at me on the review.
I've flagged the review several times to Google, and even emailed the support team but they turned down the appeal saying it does not go against their policy.

I've even created an illustration to point them to the parts where the policies are clearly violated.

Is there anything else I can do to get this review removed?Review with personal attack - Google Business Profile Community

@EricTan, pretty much all you can do is get other people to flag the review. That doesn't always work, of course, but I've found it can make the difference.

Ideally, some of those people already are in the habit of sending in various Google Maps edits and have a good track record.

@EricTan, pretty much all you can do is get other people to flag the review. That doesn't always work, of course, but I've found it can make the difference.

Ideally, some of those people already are in the habit of sending in various Google Maps edits and have a good track record.

Thanks Phil! I've gotten a few people to flag it but not sure if that's sufficient.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom