More threads by Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to use a new feature from GMB. It says that I can let clients book online appointments from my GMB Account directly. But, I couldn't manage to do that.
I have a paid account from Google as a workspace owner, I also have Google One Products.

When I click to the necessary section: Screenshot-328
It doesn't show any option there.

Hello,

I am trying to use a new feature from GMB. It says that I can let clients book online appointments from my GMB Account directly. But, I couldn't manage to do that.
I have a paid account from Google as a workspace owner, I also have Google One Products.

When I click to the necessary section: Screenshot-328
It doesn't show any option there.
Hi Koray,

You didn't mention the type of business, if the business is in the travel/lodging industry, Google has very quietly stopped supporting the booking feature as of August 1, 2021. There isn't a lot of info out there about this, but to make a long story short, we have a client that we were recently trying to enable this feature and discovered the unfortunate news.

Here's a couple articles:

If you are in a different industry, I'd suggest contacting the software company utilized at the storefront that is used to manually book appointments to see if they are an approved vendor with Google for making online appointments. If so, the software vendor should be able to provide assistance with the necessary steps to enable the functionality on GMB.

-Jeff

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom