More threads by syedosamasalahuddin

Reaction score
Hi, Hope you guys are doing well. I need to ask a question related cannibalization which i am facing btw my homepage and service location page. My main keyword is "Mobile App Development Company" and target is "US" location. The keyword has high competition so we have created location service pages like "Mobile app development company New York", "Mobile app development company Houston" etc. But when i am searching for just Mobile app development company and wants my homepage to be in the result. I am getting my location pages in top 20. How to rank my home page on main keyword.

How old are the location pages? It can take time for them to get indexed and for Google to decide they are more relevant of a result than the homepage.

Is the location service page you are seeing out rank your homepage for the city closest to you? It could very well be that Google considers the location page nearest to you more relevant than the homepage.

Have you tried searching in an incognito window with location services turned off?

Is the location service page you are seeing out rank your homepage for the city closest to you? It could very well be that Google considers the location page nearest to you more relevant than the homepage.

Have you tried searching in an incognito window with location services turned off?

Yes indeed. You can search it and Find our Mobile App Development Company in top 15. "TekRevol". I want to rank this keyword for Home Page

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom