More threads by Kymberly

Kymberly

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I have a client that is a lawyer. He will be selling his entire practice, to which the new lawyer will maintain the address and the phone number. What will be changed are the practice name and the domain. I am very interested in some guidance on how to handle the current Google My Business account. Can I simply update the name and URL? I am concerned about creating a duplicate with the address and phone number. My other concern is the reviews, they are obviously the current lawyers, however, the new lawyer will also be obtaining all of the current clients. Do you have any advice on the best path moving forward?

Thank you
Kymberly

If you are getting the domain with the purchase as well, I would suggest updating the existing listing. It might trigger a suspension though so be prepared to deal with that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom