More threads by SydneyStewart

SydneyStewart

Reaction score
Is this happening for anyone else? I work for an agency and it looks like multiple of our clients have listings that are owned, verified, and live on the web, but I can't locate them anywhere in my GBP Manager Dashboard. Did I miss a new update or bug? Attached 'proof' that we own the listing and there isn't one with our same address in the dashboard. It's verified and there are no other groupings. Noted, I had to edit a lot of store info out for privacy reasons.

Anyone got any ideas?

local search 2.png

local search.jpg

Double-check the active account at the top right of the Business Profile Manager (your first photo) and at the top right of the individual listing (your second photo). If you are logged in with multiple Google Accounts, Chrome will default to the first account you logged in with (the default account).

I started using Chrome profiles to avoid this problem, I log into a single Google Account with each profile in Chrome.

Double-check the active account at the top right of the Business Profile Manager (your first photo) and at the top right of the individual listing (your second photo). If you are logged in with multiple Google Accounts, Chrome will default to the first account you logged in with (the default account).

I started using Chrome profiles to avoid this problem, I log into a single Google Account with each profile in Chrome.

I have checked this before and again just now. No luck.

You may have already double-checked to make sure the email address has access to the GBP, but just in case:

Select Business Profile settings:

Usually, I discover I missed a small detail somewhere when I can access a GBP (especially because I use multiple Google accounts that have similar email addresses).

You may have already double-checked to make sure the email address has access to the GBP, but just in case:

Select Business Profile settings:

Usually, I discover I missed a small detail somewhere when I can access a GBP (especially because I use multiple Google accounts that have similar email addresses).

I checked here as well. Unfortunately this is also not the issue. All correct emails and permissions are the same across my entire listing and functioning elsewhere. Any other ideas?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom