More threads by helloworld

Reaction score
I am in Victoria, Australia.

Sites that have been top ranking in GMB today have been pushed to position 15+

I noticed yesterday, that in one vertical (limos - city) 3 pack disappeared yesterday and was replaced by 1 business on side bar (desktop) and today the sites ranking in 3 pack top 2 have no address. 3rd is location page by a larger business.

Anyone else seeing this in their verticals?

I assume by "sites" you mean "locations I manage"? Because if you have websites in GBP, there's something very weird going on indeed.

That being said, movements in sidebar vs. threepack is the sort of consequences that we DO see and expect with any core updates. Other changes include threepack vs. no local results at all, and assigning keywords to different verticals.

My favorite example vertical (spraypainting, in french) switched from hardware stores to pain stores this core update (when there's a threepack at all). It has not been associated with painting contractors for quite a while 😥

Ok this all returned to normal for the most part. Things I have noticed that have changed. 1 managed business is now on rhs side bar and no 3 pack.

Location of search at top of screen no longer showing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom