More threads by leves

leves

Reaction score
Is it possible to get more that a quater (3 months) worth of insights (analytics) into profile views / website clicks from google my business ?

No, it's not. But there are work-arounds. One, for example, would be to set up a tracking parameter on your Google My Business website URL. That way you'd be able to track it in Google Analytics.

Another way would be to get the data in Google Search Console, but you'd have to save it (export it) every so often.

You can get up to 18 months of analytics through Google's GMB API. If you're code savvy you can just get it yourself, or you can use a 3rd party system that's pulling and displaying the information. Brightlocal has integrated Insights analytics into their dashboard, if you're a brightlocal customer already you can view that 18 months of data easily enough.

You can also get 18 months of data right in the GMB dashboard by using Bulk Insights. See point #6 here: 7 unannounced updates to Google My Business we've seen in 2017

At the main part of the Google My Business dashboard you should see a blue button that says "download insights" right above all the locations.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom