More threads by Bfarr

Bfarr

Reaction score
Hi. I recently marked a GMB profile as a duplicate but I marked the wrong one accidentally.

Does anyone know if you can undo this and then flag the correct one as a duplicate? Or is there another option?

Thanks a million.

Hi. I recently flagged a GMB profile as a duplicate but I flagged the incorrect one accidentally.

Does anyone know if I can undo this? Or is there a better option?

Thanks a million.

My guess is that Google will merge them correctly even though you indicated the wrong one is a duplicate.

If you are concerned though you should reach out to Google my business support and explain the situation and just see if they are able to do anything about it.

Thanks a million for your help. We don't want them merged either. We want to start from scratch with one of the profiles. I actually did reach out to Google already and they wrote back and told me how to remove a profile, which wasn't the question I asked. Frustrating. I'm sure they're able to help if they actually read my e-mail :ROFLMAO:. Thank you again though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom