Bfarr

Reaction score
Hi. I recently marked a GMB profile as a duplicate but I marked the wrong one accidentally.

Does anyone know if you can undo this and then flag the correct one as a duplicate? Or is there another option?

Thanks a million.

Bfarr

Reaction score
Hi. I recently flagged a GMB profile as a duplicate but I flagged the incorrect one accidentally.

Does anyone know if I can undo this? Or is there a better option?

Thanks a million.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
My guess is that Google will merge them correctly even though you indicated the wrong one is a duplicate.

If you are concerned though you should reach out to Google my business support and explain the situation and just see if they are able to do anything about it.

Bfarr

Reaction score
Thanks a million for your help. We don't want them merged either. We want to start from scratch with one of the profiles. I actually did reach out to Google already and they wrote back and told me how to remove a profile, which wasn't the question I asked. Frustrating. I'm sure they're able to help if they actually read my e-mail :ROFLMAO:. Thank you again though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom