More threads by AdmiralLex

AdmiralLex

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I can't seem to find anything new articles/comments on moving all of your locations to an agency account.

We have over 20 locations and we wanted to move everything over to an agency account but wanted to check with the members on here.

Let me know your thoughts.

I haven't heard of recent issues with the migration process. It's worth the effort if you are managing over twenty locations and plan to manage more.

A follow up (Forgive me, not meaning to hijack your question).
I've remain scared of it, so do you need to re-verify every listing in order to migrate?

I tried to set it up about a week ago, thinking maybe they've ironed out the bugs since launch. I was very, very wrong. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to migrate things, and the re-verification step is still part of the process. In my opinion, it's not worth the trouble--but I only manage about 15 listings. For someone with more it may be worth it.

I have started moving some locations from my account to the agency one and so far I did not see any re-verifications. *fingers crossed*...

The way I am doing it is creating a location group on my agency account with the name of the client. Then from my other account, I invite my agency account using the location group code. I hope that's the right way of doing it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom