More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, for someone as myself who cannot afford Ahref or Semrush right now, is the ubersuggest a good option? I am comparing it's website traffic results to the GA and it's a big difference so I am suspicious of it for this reason, any ideas please?

Personally, I would never use a keyword research tool by itself to estimate traffic. Get the keywords and run them through a tool like Google Keyword Planner to get more accurate numbers (still not 100% tho). Also, I wouldn't use Ubersuggest just because it's by and large not my favorite tool.

KeywordTools.io is probably the best free tool I've used.

Here's a good resource from Brian Dean at Backlinkio with some good, cost-effective suggestions (even some free ones).

For what it's worth, Ahrefs has a ton of other features for backlink and competitor analysis that make the cost worth it in my opinion.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom