More threads by Mikek86

Mikek86

Solutions
Reaction score
I’m planning on adding vent cleaning to our existing services. Is it possible to purchase a GBP along with equipment from an out of state company? We’re four hours from a major city with a dozen companies that have over 500 reviews.

I have a warehouse that we could easily subdivide.

If moving the GBP 4 hours away is possible, would I be better off keeping that GBP and new service separate or eventually change the name and make that profile our only one.

Any guidance or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you are purchasing the actual business, then that is totally acceptable as the GBP is part of the business' assets. In regard to only purchasing the GBP, that is against Google's TOS.

What are your reasons for wanting to keep the GBP (and potentially changing all the info to be more local) if the current address is so far away? Is it the review count? If they don't have consistent, recent reviews then I don't know if there would be much of an advantage versus creating a new GBP and working to grow more local reviews.

Their reviews are consistent.

This answers my question. I was considering making an offer for their GBP only… Back to the drawing board.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom