More threads by Matt Chauhan

Matt Chauhan

Reaction score
We came across Signal Genesys a while ago. We were quite fascinated by their system of promoting content through press releases and by their claims of getting success in SEO rankings using Signal Genesys. Does anybody know if signal genesis is actually legitimate and if anybody has had success with it in terms of organic growth?

I have not personally heard of this company before, however the strategy of using press releases for backlinks and organic growth is pretty common in the industry.
I wouldn't recommend this being your only organic strategy as its not very scalable due to costs/effort. Because of this It's not as effective as it once used to be however press releases can still be effective if used in the right context, and done correctly.

You could test this out yourself using a press release platform and tracking the metrics from there. I've used most of the ones here: https://www.g2.com/categories/press-release-distribution

Good Luck!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom