More threads by brettmandoes

brettmandoes

Reaction score
I've got a couple profiles now where I've uploaded the logo in the photos section, correctly, and I still get this profile incomplete message. Since having a fully complete profile affects visibility in search, I'm a little concerned that something broken on Google's end is sending a signal saying we're missing some important elements. I could see that easily being tied to a modifier for one of the ranking factors e.g. score of 1.2 for complete profile, but 1.1 if 80% complete, 0.9 if 60% complete etc. I realize that's conjecture, but I'm a sufficiently paranoid SEO. And both the GMB dashboard and the documentation on support.google.com on local search ranking factors state completeness is a factor, so it's not coming out of thin air.

Anyway, has anyone else run into this and does anyone else have a workaround to fix it?
Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.53.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.57.28 PM.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom