More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there

Was asked to help on a suspension issue and when I looked at who had access to the listing I noticed the Primary Owner has had their account disabled. We only have manager access.

THe suspension is a soft suspension and was actually suspended at the end of 2022. (yes I know......a long time ago!).

So my question is: When the owner has their GMail account basically revoked----what are the options and how do we go about getting this unsuspended?

Super easy: create a new email address with the domain name. Add the email to GA4 and GSC. Then click on own this business and Google will allow them to verify their affiliation with the business.

Super easy: create a new email address with the domain name. Add the email to GA4 and GSC. Then click on own this business and Google will allow them to verify their affiliation with the business.

Thanks! Now what about the suspension issue of the listing? Would that be automatically reinstated if we do that or do we have to go through the process of reinstatement again?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom