More threads by lonerangerseo

lonerangerseo

Solutions
Reaction score
Looking into helping clients generate more reviews.

As the title says, wondering if there is anything out there that will automatically ask a customer for a review by email/smsapp notification for example once they have left a business with some sort of proximity filter?

Thanks in advance.

As the title says, wondering if there is anything out there that will automatically ask a customer for a review by email/smsapp notification for example once they have left a business with some sort of proximity filter?

Thanks in advance.

There are some services out there that deal with Bluetooth and locations. I believe it was Bluetooth Beacon Messages or something like that. We had a local company setting them up at various businesses but they put an extra twist on things. They essentially put the device in a backpack and then walked around stadiums and events, or stood by entrances etc to trigger messages to people. I personally found it very intrusive, but then I feel that way about Popups too, and we all know that Popups on websites work.

Do a hunt for Bluetooth Beacons - I think that's the route you're looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Google ended this program years ago.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom