More threads by JS Girard

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
Heya people. In the recent articles about the new "fix photo that doesn't show", I was way more excited to see the following category:
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg

In the past, I have repeatedly said on the forum that support is useless in such a situation, so obviously I didn't know about this support ticket category. No one had corrected me previously. So, I'm curious now: is this a new category too? Or did our team at work just never notice it before?

Solution
Heya people. In the recent articles about the new "fix photo that doesn't show", I was way more excited to see the following category:

In the past, I have repeatedly said on the forum that support is useless in such a situation, so obviously I didn't know about this support ticket category. No one had corrected me previously. So, I'm curious now: is this a new category too? Or did our team at work just never notice it before?
It is a new category and leads to a new form

It is a new category and leads to a new form

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom